Wake up every day to about 75 degrees and sunny with low humidity. Ty said it gets to mid 60 s in the winter and it's been in lower 90s during the summer but it's nice! Wish we could move texas here
Not much happen today. Went down to the training center and watched Stacy Dragila work out about 5 young vaulters. Some how she swung a deal that she pays the center $10 per kid to workout here. I guess if I won gold in the first ever women's vault at e olympics they may treat me nicer. Then watched Ty coach his javelin thrower for a session. He won nationals two weeks ago and is headed to Europe next week. From Texas. Moved in with Ty back when he lived in college station. Got to eat at the center. Food was good but these bozos gripped about it. Then just hung out watching video of mike till it was time for dinner. Took Ty and his pregnant wife out to eat in old downtown San Diego at a Mexican food place. Must have been 5 mexican restaurants in a two block run. Crowded with lots of little shops the girls would have loved. Also a haunted house with tours. Didn't take one but thought that might be neat
Anyhow, took ice bath and hopefully I can have a more productive practice tomorrow!!
Then head to sac. About an 8 hour drive. May wait till early Saturday morning so I don't hit Friday afternoon LA traffic.
I'll write tomorrow and let y'all know how practice goes
No comments:
Post a Comment